WHY WE EXIST
Treasure School of Leadership Studies-
The Treasure Leadership Development Program (TLDP) provides an opportunity to develop leadership skills to make positive change in your work, studies, and student organizations. Through long experience, you will work with peers and professional leadership coaches to dive into challenges that are most important to you. The Treasure School of Leadership Studies and the Inspiration Center have created this program specifically for people who want to move beyond technical expertise to solve problems.
Treasure School of Leadership Studies-Desire is the key to motivation but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal to commitment and excellence that will enable you to attain the success you seek. The discovery of your divine endowment leads to your enthronement in life. Where you are matters as much as what you are (Deut 12:14,26). The greatest failure in life is being successful in the wrong assignment. The greatest mistake in life is being busy but not effective.
Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished but what you should have accomplished with your ability. The quality of a person’s life is in the direct proportion to their commitment, to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before. To test your limits, you need to break through barriers. The greatest thing in this world is not much where we are but in what direction we are moving. Some men dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them.
Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. Many of life’s failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Scripture commands us “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12). Knowing the importance of developing leaders as the church grows, creates multiple campuses and plants future churches; Leadership Development Program exists to develop emerging and existing leaders who:
“BUILD A LIFE OF CHARACTER” – Self Leadership
- Leaders must be people of character who are self-aware, practice self-management and continually develop themselves through self-leadership.
- Through self-assessment tools, participants will identify their spiritual gifts, talents, and leadership styles.
- A holistic view of self-leadership will be emphasized to include: marriage and family, finances, health, and spiritual disciplines.
- Participants will create a personal development plan to maximize their strengths and minimize their struggles.
“DEVELOP RELATIONSHIPS OF TRUST” – Interpersonal Leadership
- Building on the understanding of oneself, participants will learn how to lead others by developing relationships of trust.
- Participants will understand the need for a balance between results and relationship oriented leadership.
- Participants will evaluate the role of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in leadership as the ability to proactively manage one’s own emotions and appropriately respond to the emotions of others.
“CREATE CULTURE FOR MISSION” – Organizational Leadership
- Participants will learn how to lead with mission, inspire with vision, manage with values and improve through systems.
- Existing organizational models will be evaluated and new models created.
“DISTRIBUTE POWER TO MAXIMIZE POTENTIAL” – Team Leadership
- Participants will understand the power of team and the benefits to an organization when team leadership is applied.
- The necessity of creating culture, understanding communication styles and developing training venues to building healthy teams will be taught.
“LEAD FROM A GOSPEL PERSPECTIVE” – Pastoral Leadership
- Participants will be exposed to Gospel centered leadership and the importance of applying the Gospel.
- Principles for practical pastoral leadership will be discussed and the importance of developing a structure for care.
TRAINING VENUES & TIME COMMITMENT
Multiple training venues are utilized throughout the six month program to provide a balanced approach to leadership development as participants grow in character, knowledge, and skills. Each month will be divided into the following training venues:
WEEK 1: ASSIGNMENTS (pre-workshop)… 2.5 hours
Self-Led assignments are distributed to each participant before and after each monthly workshop to focus on the goals for that month. Assignments include required reading/listening/viewing assignments, projects and research. The development of an individual growth plan gives participants a focused approach to their leadership development.
WEEK 2: WORKSHOPS…2.5 hours
Monthly strategic workshops provide a combination of instruction and interaction in a shared learning environment. Workshops include leadership tours, leadership gaps ,mentorship and are on the second Thursday of the month .
WEEK 3: ASSIGNMENTS (post-workshop)… 2.5 hours
WEEK 4: COACHING… MONDAY-FRIDAY 9 AM- 4 PM DAILY
One-on-One coaching accelerates growth because of its action-oriented approach and accountability. Coaching provides the personal attention needed to help people focus on what they want to achieve, develop the steps to get there, and ensure they accomplish their goals. Participants will take the initiative to meet with their coach once a month to focus on the goals for that month.
Additional recommended reading assignments are suggested for those desiring further learning on the suggested topics… 1 hour.
Registration for the 2020/2021 class will open on April 9th, 2021. To apply for the Leadership Development Program, click Here .
For more information, contact Enoch Adeyemi.